Landscaping | Hardscaping
Landscaping and Hardscaping is all about the framing and the actual construction; fences, ponds, benches, rocks, pools, and patios are all part of the landscaping/hardscaping process of remodeling your back or front yard. This is the place where your imagination is in charge. Add a wooden deck to your backyard, or maybe a walkway or driveway to the front of your house. Every idea you ever had for your backyard will come to life by hardscaping. For this exact reason, it is our job to help you bring your dreams into life. We train our consultants in the most professional ways so they could help you design the perfect backyard for your house. We will help you choose the colors, set the mood, and pick the materials in order to make the hardscape exactly as you picture it.
Energy Efficient Landscaping:
- Artificial Turf:
- Cut time, energy, and increase savings with artificial turf. Turf grass helps you save while enjoying your lawn instead watering, and having the fuss of maintaining it. We offer only the best, high quality turf with excellent workmanship at a reasonable price. Another benefit of turf is the potential to receive a rebate for your grass removed.
- The Waterworks District is now accepting applications for “Cash for Grass Rebate Program” for removing water-inefficient grass with drought resistant landscaping.
- Local climate friendly foliage:
- In dryer climates it is a good idea to plant grasses and foliage that can handle dry climates. For example Japanese bloodgrass, Japanese forest grass, and different types of cacti are great for withstanding a drought
- Add a nice sitting area in your backyard for the warm days.
- The final touch in your home’s front yard.
- Wooden floor always looks good.
- Get your own romantic getaway in your own backyard.
- Perfect solution for houses on a slope.
- Choose the perfect flooring to your backyard.
- Build a driveway that suits your house and car.
- Outdoor Kitchens:
- Make every BBQ an amazing experience with your own outdoor kitchen.
- Outdoor Fireplace:
- Add a nice place to sit at nights with your family and friends.
- Retaining Walls:
- Another great solution for houses on a slope.